A Wedding Ceremony with a Celebrant
A wedding celebrant to make your ceremony special
You can have your wedding or vow renewal ceremony on that beach you love or even in your beautiful garden if you wish to do so.
Wedding celebrant – I provide a truly bespoke service to my couples, by working with them, their families and friends by writing and officiating a tailor-made wedding ceremony
So no more standard wedding ceremonies at registry offices where your name is just substituted in a pre-set script.
Your family and friends can enjoy a bespoke, memorable and personal ceremony in a location of your choice.
Ceremony work includes planning, practice, performance:
- Initial interview (1 – 2 hours)
- Wedding ceremony script (4 – 5 hours)
- Venue visit (1 – 2 hours)
- Second interview (agree and modify if needed)
- Modifications (1 – 2 hours)
- Final draft (1 hour)
- Final practice (1 – 2 hours)
- Officiate ceremony (2 – 3 hours)
- Presentation folder for couple to keep
Wedding Ceremony price for 2018 starts from £375
( price includes complimentary consultation and travel within 20 miles radius from Warwick, any extra miles £0.50 per mile)