Wonderful Wedding Packages
Work with me and use my experience, knowledge, and an open mind to new creations!
Wonderful Beginnings Package from £495 in 2018:
- 1 – 2 – 1 Startup guidance on How to plan your Dream Wedding
- 2 weeks of my personal assistance with your wedding planning
- 2 x 1-hour meetings in person or Skype
- Set the realistic budget
- Find your wedding Theme according to your personal style
- Find the wedding venue according to your needs and your wedding theme
- Get a list of reliable suppliers
- Learn How to decorate to achieve the desired look
- Walk away with a clear plan on how to plan your dream wedding
- Save weeks of researching and browsing the internet
- Meet me, Call me, Skype me, Message me: Let’s start with just a chat …
Wedding Day Coordination from £245 in 2018:
- initial meeting to discuss your wedding plans and schedule
- includes work on the wedding day only
- management of suppliers arriving at the venue on the morning of the wedding
- coordination of your guests arriving at the wedding venue and during the day
- coordination of music, timings, and seating arrangements
- coordination available from the morning at the venue until the first dance
- additional services and assistance can be added depending on my availability
Full Wedding Planning Package
My 1 -2-1 Full Wedding Planning Service is limited and reserved for couples who are ready to stay in control, get super organised, and appreciate their free time while staying in charge of planning their Dream Wedding Day!
Is it for me?
If you find yourself browsing a lot NOT booking anything, downloading checklists NOT ticking them off, or wondering where or when to start full stop. Then getting a professional wedding planner on board is for YOU!
I am an experienced wedding planner and coordinator with hundreds of weddings under my belt. So I understand the difference between nice and dream, smooth and awkward, ok and wow! I have been in various situations during the planning process and on the wedding day. And the bride&groom always remain my priority, supported, and reassured at all times.
My ethos is to work in an honest, creative environment to deliver the best day, and make you feel at ease at all times!
Full Wedding Planning Package includes:
- Personal assistance to bride&groom in wedding planning,
- Consult with the bride&groom during the wedding planning process,
- Help to plan the budget,
- Work on schedule so bride&groom can relax,
- Design and style to help their ideas come to life,
- Provide options so bride&groom can choose what truly suits them and their family,
- Assist in finding the right venue if it isn’t on the wonderful wedding venues portfolio, photographer, musicians, DJ, caterer, jewellery, bridal dress shop, hair&makeup artist, cake maker, venue decorations and other suppliers,
- Handle all confirmations, emails, calls and most importantly – stick to the budget,
- Recommend fantastic suppliers I have already worked with or research new wedding suppliers and their skills,
- Coordinate and manage the final weeks coming up to the wedding day, coordinate setup before and on the day, host and coordinate on the wedding day until the first dance.
- Coffee meetings during the wedding planning process
Secure your wedding date with a deposit
Payment plan avaiable on all packages
I can’t wait to start planning Your WEDDING!
*2019: Wonderful Beginnings package from £545
Wedding day coordination from £295
Wedding coordination and The final touch services are available in these areas: Warwick, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Coventry, Warwickshire, Birmingham, Cotswolds, West Midlands, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Henley in Arden, Stratford upon Avon, Banbury, Rugby, Solihull, Studley, Redditch, Chipping Campden, Broadway, Evesham