Partial Wedding Planning Services
Wonderful Beginnings Wedding Service £445:
- 1 – 2 – 1 Wedding Planning session on How to plan your Perfect Wedding Day
- 2 weeks of my personal assistance with your wedding planning
- 2 x 1-hour meetings in person or Skype
- Set the realistic budget
- Find your wedding Theme according to your personal style
- Find the wedding venue according to your needs and your wedding theme
- Get a list of reliable suppliers
- Learn How to decorate to achieve the desired look
- Walk away with a clear plan on how to plan your dream wedding
- Save weeks of researching and browsing the internet
- Meet me, Call me, Skype me, Message me: Let’s start with just a chat …
Wedding Day Coordination from £395:
- Initial meeting to discuss your wedding plans and schedule
- Includes work on the wedding day only
- Management of suppliers arriving at the venue on the morning of the wedding
- Assistance with the decor set-up on the day and finishing touches
- Wedding day timeline management
- Coordination of your guests arriving at the wedding venue and during the day
- Coordination of music, timings, and seating arrangements
- Coordination available from the morning at the venue until the first dance
- Additional services and assistance can be added depending on my availability
- 20% OFF for all 2019 weddings – subject to availability
Full Wedding Planning Service
My 1 – 2 – 1 Full Wedding Planning Service is limited and reserved for couples who are ready to stay in control, get super organised, and appreciate their free time while staying in charge of planning their Dream Wedding Day!
Is it for me?
If you find yourself browsing a lot NOT booking anything, downloading checklists NOT ticking them off, or wondering where or when to start? – Then getting a professional wedding planner on board is for YOU!
I am an experienced wedding planner and coordinator with hundreds of weddings under my belt. I understand the difference between nice and dream, smooth and awkward, ok and wow!
I have been in various situations during the planning process and on the wedding day. And the bride & groom always remain my priority, supported, and reassured at all times.
My ethos is to work in an honest, creative environment to deliver the best day, and make you feel at ease at all times!
Full Wedding Planning Service includes:
- Personal assistance to bride & groom in wedding planning
- Advice and support during the wedding planning process
- Drawing a Wedding budget to follow
- Work on schedule so the bride & groom can relax
- Design and style to help their ideas come to life
- Provide options so the bride & groom can choose what truly suits them and their family
- Assist in finding the right venue, photographer, musicians, DJ, caterer, jewellery, bridal dress shop, hair & makeup artist, cake maker, venue decorations and other suppliers
- Booking all suppliers
- Wedding admin
- Coordinate and manage the final weeks coming up to the wedding day
- Coordinate setup before and on the day
- Host and coordinate on the wedding day until the first dance
- Meetings during the wedding planning process
I would love to give you a price and make sure I include everything that is important to you and leave out services you don’t want or need.
*Secure your wedding date with a deposit
I can’t wait to start planning Your WEDDING!
Wedding coordination and The final touch services are available in these areas: Warwick, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Coventry, Warwickshire, Birmingham, Cotswolds, West Midlands, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Henley in Arden, Stratford upon Avon, Banbury, Rugby, Solihull, Studley, Redditch, Chipping Campden, Broadway, Evesham, across Warwickshire and the Cotswolds