THE WOOD NORTON
The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant
The Wood Norton
Why I absolutely love this venue
The Grade II listed Mansion, completed in 1897 for the Duc D’Oleans, is a superb example of high Victorian splendour. The stunning terraces and vistas all take full advantage of the view over the Vale of Evesham, framed by the rolling hills of the Cotswolds. The 19th Century French Decorative interiors have been carefully updated, with the finest state of the art details and furnishings our modern world now offers.
Following a complete renovation in 2012 the interior of the house has become the last word in luxury while remaining an oasis for the senses. Panelling and carvings from the previous Royal owners adorn almost every room on the ground floor, while contemporary splashes of colour hint at the sympathetic modernisation.
Weddings at The Wood Norton are a well-established tradition, dating back to 1907 when The Hall was the venue for a Royal Wedding. The addition of a glass-fronted contemporary Orangery allows for meals of up to 120 people, with a commanding view over the Vale of Avon. In the evening this can transform in a reception venue for up to 180 guests.
All packages include the ceremony and reception
CEREMONY AND RECEPTION
Champagne reception and a selection of canapés
Complimentary menu tasting for two
Three-course wedding breakfast
Coffee and luxury petits fours
Half bottle of wine per person
Half bottle of still or sparkling water per person
A glass of Champagne for the toast per person.
A set of chair covers with organza bows.
ROOM HIRE & ACCOMMODATION
Hire two rooms for the ceremony, wedding breakfast & evening reception
Junior Suite for your wedding night.
Bespoke floral table decorations, Use of a silver cake stand and knife, Services of our Master of Ceremonies Complimentary parking while on honeymoon
The Classic Wedding Package
● Wedding Planning Service and On the day coordination
● Pre Wedding Menu Tasting for the Bride & Groom
● Red Carpet Arrival
● Arrival Drink per person from a choice
● The use of Grounds and Gardens for your Photography and Outdoor Games
● The Orangery for your Wedding Breakfast
● Three-Course Wedding Breakfast with Coffee and Chocolate Mints
● Half a Bottle of House Wine per person
● A glass of Prosecco per person for your Toast
● White table linen
● Cake Stand & Knife
● Toast Master
● Complimentary Hall Executive Double Room for the Bride & Groom on the night of
● Special accommodation rates for all guests
● Complimentary Dinner for Two in the Restaurant on your 1st anniversary
Wedding day Coordinator until the first dance
Wedding Planner & Wedding design
Ask me about Your Wedding here